Last updated on: 23/11/2020
Please read this Policy before using the Platform or submitting any of your personal information to Wilderjack. This Policy applies only to the information that Wilderjack collects through its Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
By using the Platform and the Services, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with any of the terms of the Policy, please do not use or access the Platform.
- Collection of your information and how we use it
When you visit our Platform and submit your information on the Contact Us tab, we collect and process the following information about you:
- Your personal information: The information we collect on or through our Platform may include personal information which you submit on the Platform. This means the information you submit when you avail of our Services or for the purpose of sending a personalised quotation as mentioned on the website (such as full name, email, phone number, address, location details etc). The information gathered through this Platform will be utilized to ensure greater delivery of services and customer satisfaction to you. The type of personal information that we collect from you varies based on your particular interaction with our Platform.
- Your search and browsing information: We may track the search terms you have looked up through the search function and results you have selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, how long you used our Services and which features you used. This helps us determine which Services you like the best and the services we may want to enhance.
- Your device information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of the Platform. Our applications also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Your location information: When you sign up for our Services, we may collect and process information about your precise or approximate location as determined through data such as your device’s GPS location, IP address. Our Platform may collect real-time information about the location of your device. We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing Services to you.
- Your information on other platforms: We also receive information about you through various social networking platforms and you agree and consent to the use of your personal information received by us for the aforesaid purposes.
We and the third-party service providers whom we partner with, may automatically collect certain information about the computer and devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services on our Platform.
- Information of your use: We may collect information about your use of our Services on the Platform including location data, logs, your ISP or operating system, your domain name, your access time, information about your devices, internet connection including your IP address, and the type of device that you use (which includes device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number, etc.) .
- How we use your information
We use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following reasons:
- To make available the Platform to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to enable you to use our Platform;
- To maintain and improve the features of our Platform to enable you to enhance your experience with the Services made available through our Platform;
- To ensure technical functioning of the Platform,
- To administer and enhance the security of our Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To communicate with you regarding the customization of products and services to be provided to you as per your requirements.
- To communicate with you for Platform related queries and processes and also use your information to respond to you when you contact us and also for sending out promotional e-mails or messages;
- To provide you with information about events, content and other services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you.
- To improve and maintain our Platform and our Services (such as track your information entered through the “search” function; this helps us determine which areas of our Platform users like best and areas that we may want to enhance; we also will use for trouble-shooting purposes, where applicable);
- We may use your demographic information (i.e., age, postal code, residential and commercial addresses, and other various data) to further update you about any social information, offers or events that facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes;
- For marketing and promoting our Services for which consent is taken appropriately or another appropriate lawful basis for processing is identified;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- We may store audit data about date, IP address, etc. which would be used by us for debugging issues, to enhance your experience, improve content, to measure the usage of the Platform and for safety and security;
- We also may compare your personal information collected through the Platform to verify its accuracy with personal information collected from third parties;
- Notify you about changes to our Services;
- From time to time, Wilderjack may use personal information for new and unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our Policy. If our information practices change regarding information previously collected, Wilderjack shall make reasonable efforts to provide notice and obtain consent of any such uses as may be required by law.
We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’/third party service providers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria. You consent to the sharing of your Personal Information in the manner as aforesaid for availing the Services through our Platform.
- Global Operations:
- You agree to our information practices, including the collection, use, processing, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy, as well as the transfer and processing of your information to other countries globally where we have or use facilities, service providers, or partners, regardless of where you use our Services. You acknowledge that the laws, regulations, and standards of the country in which your information is stored or processed may be different from those of your own country.
- You shall have a right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing in a case where processing of personal information is based on your consent
- You shall have right to object to the processing of your personal information and to request access to and rectification of your personal information
- You shall have a right to request that your personal information is erased, subject to certain exceptions and
- You shall have a right to lodge a complaint to the authority under the relevant laws.
- Third Party Services:
- The Platform may display advertisements from third party which may contain links to third party websites or services. Wilderjack doesn’t own or control these third parties and when you interact with them, you may be providing information directly to the third party, Wilderjack, or both. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these third-party websites or services which may be linked on our Platform. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites or services. Our Policy does not cover the information you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties. We strongly encourage you to read such third parties’ privacy policies. We shall not be responsible for any direct communication made by any third party websites or their agents or others with whom you’ are linked with as aforesaid in any means whatsoever including but not limited to telephones, emails, mobile phones, etc. whether it is solicited or unsolicited.
- Disclosure and sharing of your information:
We may share the information that we collect, or you provide in the following manner:
- Third party service provider: Wilderjack may share your information with various third-party service providers for a variety of purposes this may include:
- Creating and maintaining any account or profile you may have with us;
- Delivering content and communicating to you in relation to your account and alerting you of the latest developments;
- To help us analyze our Service usage and user demographics;
- Detecting and preventing actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Conducting surveys or contests
- Perform product development, maintenance and debugging
We work with third party service providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support and market our Services.
- To other users: If you are a user sharing information, posts, reviews, photos as to any social information or event, we may share certain personal information with other users of the Platform and our Services.
- For legal use: We may share your information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary:
- To comply with the law or in response to a subpoena, court order, government request, or for other legal process.
- To produce relevant documents or information in connection with litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication, government or internal investigations, or other legal or administrative proceedings;
- To protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of Wilderjack or others;
- Otherwise as permitted under applicable law.
- Merger / Sale / Reorganisation: Additionally, in the event of a merger, sale or reorganisation, we may transfer any and all information we collect to the relevant third party. We will share some or all of your information with another entity should we merge with, or be acquired by that entity or receive investments from that entity
- Your Choices :
- Choice regarding use of your personal information:
- We may send you push-notifications or the emails from time to time in order to update you about any social information and events that may be posted on the Platform. You may opt-out of such communications you may turn them off at the device level. To ensure you receive proper notifications, we will need to collect certain information about your device such as operating system and user identification information.
- If you post any contents through our Platform, you should be aware that any personal information you provide could be read, collected, or used by others and your information may be used for sending unsolicited messages or communications for which we are not responsible.
- Managing, accessing, changing or deleting your information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may request us to delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, irrelevant or incomplete for legitimate purposes or which infringes any applicable legal requirements.
- Upon your request we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible based on your account activity. Once we have deleted or removed your account, you agree that Wilderjack shall not be responsible for any personal information that was not included within your deleted and/or removed account that remains on the Platform.
- Account Protection:
- If you are below 18 years of age you should not use or access our Platform unless supervised by your legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals under 18 years. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that an individual under 18 years has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files. By availing our Services and using our Platform, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older or are being represented by your legal guardian who is at least 18 (Eighteen) years of age.
- We are very concerned with the safeguarding your information. We employ reasonable measures designed to protect your information from unauthorised access as mentioned in this Policy. However, there are inherent risks in using the Internet and we cannot guarantee that your information will be 100% secure.
- We have implemented appropriate physical, administrative, technical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- We avail the services of reputed international third-party service providers for processing data and cloud storage who would have in place adequate and reasonable security systems and measures to protect personal data.
- Our Policy may change from time to time, so please visit this Policy regularly. If we make any materially changes to this Policy, we will post the changes here and notify you of the change through e-mail. Please review the changes carefully. If you continue to access or use the Platform after the date any revised Policy comes into force, you will be deemed to have consented to the revised Policy.
- Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to Platform. Safeguarding information to help protect You from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
- Governing Laws and Jurisdiction:
- This Policy shall be governed and construed by the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of laws principles and in case of any dispute that arises between you and the Company in whole or in any part of the Services then the competent courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in this regard.
- Contact us:
- If you have any questions about this Policy or Wilderjack, you may email us at [email protected] or write to us at A/1404, Abrol Vastu Park, Evershine Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, 400064.